When I got to the screen hinge piece, I noticed that the 3 screw holes holding the hinge on each side was cracked as shown below:
I grabbed my crazy glue and started squirting it everywhere. Next, I got a paperclip and placed it into the 2 holes not filled by screws and clipped them. Then, after realizing the hinge was actually physically bending, I put 2 cut up post its on either side of the hinge metal bar. Putting it back together, I was very happy with the difference!
The side that wasn't bending (No post it needed) However, it is extremely glossy from all the crazy glue.
The post it, wedged perfectly in the side, is only needed for the outer side.
Then it is simply pushed down so the cover can go over it.
My tools (Plus crazy glue!!). The Great Gatsby was used to pass the time, since I let the glue dry for quite a while.
The finished product:
If anyone needs further aid with this, DON'T HESITATE to ask!